- At least 5 years of experience in Systems Administration or IT Operations;
- Outstanding knowledge of *nix systems (OS nix / BSD experience);
- Deep knowledge of CPs used in Hosting (cPanel / DirectAdmin);
- Experience and understanding of virtualization concepts (Xen / VMWare / KVM virtualization);
- Database administration and scripting skills;
- WHMCS, Kayako, Redline, Jira, etc (bug tracking, helpdesk, CI);
- Intermediate level of English skills.
- Opportunity to learn new technologies and enhance your current skills;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Remote work, no need to commute to office;
- Paid vacation and sick leaves;
- Compensation negotiable, based upon experience.
System Administration Support and Maintenance of company’s servers and services.
Nice to have remote work experience in a hosting company, DC or freelance activity with remote servers.
References from former employers are much appreciated.
Контактное лицо: Янина Слабецкая